Friday, October 15, 2010

To Keep Track of Things I want to make

So this might be a better place for me to keep track of things I want to do. Sorry if this isn't what the blog is intended for Kaylee.

I want to make shadow box or thick frame, put cute paper or cloth then put a calender print out of the month. Something I can write on and make messy. Maybe even have the back of the fame be a magnet board and larger than the calendar considerably so I can stick important things on it. Like a bulletin board/calendar thing. Magnets could be mosaic tiles (saw tile idea this weekend and it was cute).


Also want to make a cover for the car seat. With bows on the straps that connect to the handle. Big bows that detach.

2 comments:

  1. The craft blog isn't intended for anything really, you can put whatever you want!! Good ideas.

    So I was possibly going to make you a car seat cover for Christmas... now the secret is out. But I have other ideas if you want to make one. I just need to find a pattern, I think they sell them on etsy. I will look into it.

    Do you have pics of the mosaic tiles, it sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can still make me one. it'll cross something off my to do list which is an added bonus

    ReplyDelete